This is a wonderful story and while it never mentions God, to me this is a portrait of a woman whom God provided for in so many ways. It is a reminder that God works in ways that we do not understand and a great read. Here is another link to stories about this interesting woman!
Thank you to my friend Rob Barkman at Settled In Heaven for awarding me as a Versatile Blogger. God works through Rob to bring us all a wonderful ministry. If you have never read his blog please take the time to do so. Also take the time to visit his video blog at Settled In Heaven Video Blog
THE RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1. Add a picture of the award to your blog post. Done 2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog. Done
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
1)God has worked miracles in my life and I owe him my every thing.
2) I love revivals and seeing people who have never known God, give their lives to him.
3) one of the most emotionally upsetting times in my life was doing clinical, when I was a nursing student, in a pediatric nursing home. Anyone that feels sorry for themselves or think that there is nothing that they are good at, should take the time to find a pediatric nursing home, and volunteer. They always needs help and you will never be the same.
4) I like cats, and dogs, but cats better.
5) I like to figure out new ways to do things.
6)I was born in the desert, lived in the mountains and by both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans.
7) Would rather listen to the radio than watch TV.
4. Nominate other Bloggers and inform those they have been nominated.
Christopher James at