I am so honored to introduce a new voice to Loopyloo’s, Roxy was one of my first friends when I started blogging and has a couple of wonderful blogs, Diary of a Mad Conservative, and Artee Designs! She is a wonderful writer and a great friend, I am sure that you will enjoy reading her posts and I hope that you give her a wonderful welcome. God bless you!
We are honored to have a new voice join us here on Loopyloo’s, her name is Terra and for those of you who don’t already know her, she has a blog called “Living Simply in Abundance.” It is a wonderful blog and she has been a blogging favorite of mine for quite some time. I do hope that you will welcome her and God bless you all!
We are pleased to have Shannon from Revelations in Writing, join both The Christian Gazette and Loopyloo’s. If you haven’t read her blog before, we have featured her posts here a few times and it is a great honor that she has accepted our invitation. Please do take time to welcome her here. God bless you all!
I have been blessed lately with abundance but one of the best things out of that abundance is the opportunity to add new voices to this blog as well as The Christian Gazette! Please welcome Martha from In Love With the Lord and Sherry from He Hath Said! They both have excellent blogs that I have read often and I know that you will enjoy them as well. Please welcome them and encourage them in their writing. God bless you all!
Loopyloo’s has been pretty silent for awhile, and I am beginning to repost here. I also want to welcome Deborah from the blog Ye Shall Know Me By My Fruits. She has honored us here by accepting an invitation to write here as well as at her own blog. She will be putting up a post when she is ready and I hope that you will all give her a warm welcome. God bless you!
I have been praying very hard this past week on guidance on whether to move Loopyloo’s, keep blogging on it, or to concentrate on my other sites and the post that I do for Grumpy’s Opinions. While I have been praying, restraint is the message that I have been getting from the Lord. I have decided to let Loopyloo’s lie fallow for awhile and practice the restraint that the Lord is telling me that I need to do.
In the midst of this the Lord sent a friend with an offer my way as well! Marezilla offered me a chance to write for her. I truly appreciate the offer, she herself is suffering and is not able to do everything that she wants. She has several other writers as well, so there is no pressure to post all the time, which is a pressure that I am very bad about putting upon myself. It gives me the opportunity to practice restraint as well as the opportunity for something new.
I will continue my post on The Christian Gazette, A Needed Word, and Grumpy’s Opinions, and if would would like to read the posts that I put up at Zilla’s , here is the link to her site: Marezilla.com
Until I can get I can get another site set up I will be posting at The Christian Gazette and A Needed Word along with posts at Grumpy’s Opinions. I hope all my loyal followers will read these, as I intend to keep my other sites up regardless of what happens with Loopyloo’s. If you haven’t checked out the other sites, please do and God bless you all! The Christian Gazette and A Needed Word are both wordpress blogs so you can just click follow and read them along with your other follows. Updates from Pastor Kerry Mauldin will be at the Christian Gazette, and is currently in India and I have a new post up for him today! Joy Among the Gypsies is his newest letter. A Needed word is simply a short daily (mostly daily) needed word. Grumpy’s Opinions is a daily news magazine and opinion digest that has many wonderful authors and is well worth your time if you have never read it. Please do check it out.
Sometimes you know that all you can do is call out to God, this is one of those times. Our blogging friend terry1954 has had some very bad news about her brother Al. Please take a few minutes to visit her site and say a prayer for them both. God bless you:
PJ Grace Community and Our Life on the Border have both honored me with these awards and I want to think them both very much. They are both wonderful blogs that are followers of Christ indeed and are a light to the blogging world as well as the areas that they serve. They shine their lights brightly and light the paths of those who want to find Christ or those who need a greater understanding of the Word. I have been blessed to read their posts and you will be as well. Please take the time to visit and give them a word or two of praise. God bless you both and thank you for the wonderful honor. I will fulfill the requirements soon and please do take time to visit these wonderful bloggers.
So these are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the award and it’s requirements
Amusing Bunni is a dear friend, a blogger, and the maker of the most adorable kitty videos ever. She used do a lot of Conservative blogging (from Chicago!) but a while back the death threats she received (from sickos who didn’t even TRY to hide their IP addresses!) got to be too much so she backed off from the politics and just did adorable videos mostly, while coming to other Conservative blogs and making them better for her having stopped by there in our comments sections. I knew something was going on with her when I saw this:
Sometimes, you get news in life that is so awful, so horrible, and
the worst is when you can do NOTHING about it to change it….. continue reading at MareZilla.com
Bunni’s blog is Amusing Bunni’s Musings! Please visit if you can!!!
My thanks to Professor X at Partnering With Eagles, and I am so happy to be included with such a wonderful group of Patriots. God bless you all!
Please pray for my friend MareZilla, as all of you who know her know, she has been ill for sometime, but is worse. The Lonely Conservative has posted the following update on her site. Please go there and read the story. I am including the video below. Please pass this information on and include her in your prayer lists. God bless you!
Biltrix, Cultural Apologetics for the New Evangelization,
you should. I often reblog posts of his because he comes up with very important news and views. If your name is mentioned below, that means I TAGGED you!
From James post“The rules, which are not obligatory, by any stretch of the imagination… (in other words, please don’t feel obligated to do this if you have been tagged here),” that is followed soon enough by, “…should they choose to participate; I will in no way be offended or disappointed should they choose not to… Flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz will, however, swoop down on them when they least expect it.”
This is a sentiment that I agree totally with and if you don’t have time or just don’t feel like doing this, I understand!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These “lucky” bloggers must then be told.
6. No tag backs.
Rule six is important. If you tag me back, I’ll tag you back.
Questions for me to answer:
- Have you ever read a dialogue by Plato? Yes
- Do you know any foreign languages? Does bits and pieces of several count? LOL, the answer is no!
- How good are you at math?Fairly good
- Are you a convert? I am a Holy Roller and love for the Holy Ghost to fill the room!
- Would you like to renew your baptismal promises? I really do need to get renewed, but I realize that is not what you are asking!
- Do you reject Satan? Yes absolutely!!!!!
- And all his works? Amen and amen!!!
- And all his empty promises? And again Yes and yes!!!!!
- Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth? Absolutely!!!!
- Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father? Absolutely!!!
- Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting? I believe in the Holy Spirit, the communion, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savior, and everlasting life on the return of Jesus and the establishment of His kingdom!
Now for my questions for you are chosen:
- If you met Paul before he became an apostle, would you tell him he was wrong?
- Could you forgive Hitler if he stood before you and asked?
- If you knew what the future held, and your speaking would change it, would you still speak?
- Which person, living now, will have the greatest impact on the future of the world?
- Would you rather have a library with physical books or a device such as the kindle?
- If you had to relocate, where would you rather go?
- If you had to have a disability, would you rather be blind or deaf?
- Besides Jesus, who is your favorite person from the Bible?
- Do you believe in the possibility of life on other planets?
- What type of music do you like?
- Do you prefer the city or the country?
Now for my nominations:
My friend Bob A. from B0udica BPI Weblog has brought to my attention another blog that is well worth you time. Please check out Christian Resource Ministry. They have three gifted writers, Walter, Melissa, and Naomi and their goal according to their site is: Dedicated to enabling laypeople to reach the world with the Gospel!
A worthy goal and a blog that is worth the time it takes to check it out! Please visit Christian Resource Ministry
My Father’s House is a wonderful blog that Sister Lyn Leahz has introduced me to. His blog is from the viewpoint of a Conservative Christian and he covers politics as well! On his front page this morning he has a post up about himself: Just A Servant of God, as well as Psalm 91. Please take time to check out My Father’s House, a blog that deserves attention. Thank you and God bless!
RJ Dawson has a wonderful post up this morning at Real Christianity, called Love is the Fulfillment of the Law, please read and read the others posts as well. RJ is an amazing educator when it comes to the word of God and a wonderful writer. God bless and go visit! Real Christianity, Love is the Fulfillment of the Law
For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law. [Galatians 3:17-21]
Wow, I am honored by being nominated for the Reality Blog Award by Cristi at Simple.Interesting which I must admit, is one of my favorite blogs. Always it is Simply Interesting and it makes my day to view the many pictures that Cristi post. He does not limit himself to pictures though, please do take time to visit his blog. Believe me you will not be disappointed. Simple.Interesting! According to Crist, “You can decide what you would like to do and please take in consideration that there are no rules so you can follow this pattern or you can create another.” He did include five questions and nominated 20 blogs though. I am going to answer the questions for now and do the nominating a little later. God bless you all and thank you again Cristi!!!!!!
- If you could change something what would you change? LOL I am a woman, I would change my weight of course!!! Although good health would be better probably!!!!
- If you could repeat an age, what age would it be? I don’t think that I would choose to repeat an age, I like what I am and I would always be afraid that I would be different!
- What one thing really scares you? Not getting to heaven is what really scares me. I love God and want to be able to meet Jesus someday. I look forward to the rewards of heaven!
- What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it. I know that this probably sounds silly, but I always wanted to learn Italian and work on it occasionally, but sometimes wonder if I will ever succeed. My problem is my memory!!!!
- If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be? The apostle Paul is someone that I would like to have a personal viewpoint of I think. He was an amazing man with so many accomplishments. Perhaps I should be more humble and choose someone else but I truly would love to know him more and I surely can’t imagine being Christ for one day, I know that would be beyond anything I could even imagine!
I want to thank all of you who left the wonderful messages and included me in your prayers. My move is almost complete. Just a few things left and a lot of unpacking to do. Quite frankly, I am exhausted but am on the path to recovery. I hope to be back to normal soon. God bless you all and thank you again!
Thanks to my friend from Dreams of Dunamis for introducing me to this video!
I want to thank Rev. Deirdre of crustybreadblog for nominating me for both of these awards. She has a wonderful and inspiring blog and it is well worth you time to visit. I will get to the nominations and the rules as soon as I can but I do want to thank her again. God bless you!
Thank you all my friends who were worried about me. I lost my computer the other day and since I like to get value for my money, I ordered a refurbished one from Amazon. It came in today and I am in the process of getting everything set up. God bless all of you and I hope to have a new post up tomorrow.
This post is for information only! forhisgloryandpraise is looking for information about the many awards and since this one has multiple pictures, I decided to post it! God bless!
- When did you start your blog?
- What do you write about?
- What makes your blog special?
- What made you want to start writing a blog?
- What would you like to change in your blog?
Nominate 5 blogger to receive this award
hat tip to Blue Abaya for the information about this award!