Most Influential Blogger Award
The rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 7 questions.
- Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
Not surprisingly the questions that Biltrix and the Mad Jewess asked are totally different and so I will list them separately!
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? answer: Pretty much like the earth, God did a wonderful job and I can’t imagine anything I could come up with would be better!
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? answer: That is tough, Israel or Italy, both because of their history!
3. Who is your favorite saint? answer: I am not Catholic and do not know all the saints, but I would have to say what I have read of St. Francis makes him a man worth admiring.
4. What is your favorite animal? answer: cats, in all sizes, they are unique I think, in the predatory way that they exist in the wild and even in human companionship, and yet they are very individual in their characteristics.
5. What is your favorite song? I have so many that I love it is hard to pick a single favorite, I do think that this is an especial one:
But I do so love to listen to the violin and this is another favorite:
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? answer: I agree with Biltrix, Jesus!!!!
7. Name a book that you have read (other than the bible) which has influenced your life and describe how it influenced you. answer: When I was growing up I loved to read and read almost everything I could get my hands on, but my favorite genre at the time was Science Fiction and one book that I read over and over was a book by David Gerrold and Larry Niven, called “Flying Sorcerers”, it was written in the 1940′s. But the premise of the book is still relevant today, someone from the outside coming in with new technology, and different ideas, telling the people how they should live. The results in the book are hilarious and teach a wonderful lesson that should humble anyone who thinks they are more intelligent than the people they are visiting. I highly recommend it and believe it or not, it has nothing to do with sorcery. It is a book I still like to read, especially when I need a good laugh, it makes me laugh till I cry and I have probably read it fifteen times.
Next from the Mad Jewess:
1. What is your favorite bird? answer: this is hard, I love to watch all kinds of birds, I have a whole section of just birds on pinterest, I don’t think I can really pick one!2. What season do you like best? answer: Fall, I like the changing weather, the fall storms, the colors and just the feeling that is in the air at fall time.3. If you could have a home by the sea or the mountains, what would you choose? answer: Mountains, I have always enjoyed being in the mountains!4. Do you like Vladimir Putin? answer: No5. What decade do you like the best? (40′s, 50′s, etc) answer: I would have to say that the 80′s were one of the best times in my own life, it was a time when everything went fairly well, no real problems. That is sad though that I would consider it that way, but you really judge the quality of time based on your own experiences and for me and my family, it was a good decade!6. What is your favorite TV show? (Political, etc) answer: I don’t really have one, I truly do not watch much TV, but it would have to be something where there are challenges involved. Ice Road truckers had a season where they traveled the most challenging roads in the world and I really liked that. I guess you can tell I like to see people overcome the challenges that are before them.7. Do you hate getting old? answer: No, I don’t hate getting old, I don’t like not being able to do what I could when I was younger, but getting older means just a little closer to a wonderful meeting in heaven.Now for my own nominations:
- My friend professor X at Partnering With Eagles
- Sherry at Quotes and Notes
- Jesus is my Joy ministries
As for questions, I think that it would be great if you just took your choice from the ones above. God bless you all and thanks again to Biltrix and the Mad Jewess!
This entry was posted on July 28, 2013 by loopyloo305. It was filed under blogs, Life, people, Uncategorized and was tagged with awards, Biltrix, blogs, David Gerrold, Flying Sorcerers, Larry Niven, Mad Jewess, Science fiction, Television, Vladimir Putin.