A Request for Help

My friend Sherry from quotes and notes has a post up about a young woman who is missing, I am including her picture here and the contact information as well. Please do contact them if you have any information. God bless! She has been missing since Feb 1st. If you see her please call De Kalb Co sheriffs office at 815-895-3272. Her name is Candice. She is sixteen years old. Please pray for her safe return and for the family to have the strength that they need in this situation.

Sherry just added this to her post! Here is the Bring Candice Home FB page https://www.facebook.com/BringCandiceHome  Candice Rose Sane.. She was last seen In Monroe Center Ill Feb 1st. Please help by posting this new info. If seen please call Ogly (I believe she means Ogle) County sheriffs office at 815-732-2136 or 419-239-9892 or 419-239-9903. Please help bring her home to her family.

This is Sherry’s niece, please keep them all in your prayers.

1. robind333

I will pray and ask God if it is his will to lead us to her…Many, many blessings to you…Robin

February 8, 2013 at 12:04 pm

• Thank you Robing and many blessing to you as well!

February 8, 2013 at 12:06 pm

• robind333

Your welcome….Loopy you know God allows me to “see” things from time to time…I’ve been praying and looking at her picture….So far I see what seems to be a dirt road but it had a whitish, greyish look to it…Don’t know if this makes any since but it’s what I saw…I will let you know if anything else comes up…

February 8, 2013 at 12:09 pm

• Thank you Robin!

February 8, 2013 at 12:11 pm

• robind333

Your welcome….

February 8, 2013 at 12:11 pm

2. robind333

Loopy this dirt road is headed away from her so I believe it’s in the opposite direction of where she lives…..

February 8, 2013 at 12:16 pm

• Am passing the information on to Sherry Robin, thank you!

February 8, 2013 at 12:18 pm

• robind333

Loopy also let them know this dirt road is to the right of where she lives….it’s headed away but to the right….I saw it clearly behind her….

February 8, 2013 at 12:19 pm

• Robin, can you tell what the direction is I.E. North, South, East, or West?

February 8, 2013 at 12:24 pm

• robind333

As I’m looking at Candice picture…the picture I see of the road is located behind her and I only see the road from the right side..in other which ever direction Candice is facing when this picture is taken, they need to search to the right of that position if she is standing facing South, they would need to check the EAST…ALSO Loopy, she is in close proximity to this dirt road…meaning maybe just beyond the ditch area..I will shortly go into prayer and ask God to allow me more to see…

February 8, 2013 at 12:51 pm

• robind333

No doubt it’s a dirt road…I used to live on one when I was younger so I know what they look like there was grass on both sides, the grass wasn’t green though..

February 8, 2013 at 12:21 pm

3. I will pray for her safe return. As well I will share her picture with friends in hope that the more who see her pic the more likely it will be that she will be spotted. Myprayers to her and her family.

February 8, 2013 at 1:13 pm

• Thank you my friend and God bless you, it is so wonderful to have you back!

February 8, 2013 at 1:17 pm

• Thank you once again for your kind words, loopy. I am forever grateful to have such friends as yourself. You are quite welcome. We all have an active part in watching over others… Whether saved, or unsaved, we are in deed our brothers keeper.

Ihave to admit…. It’s so great being back (smiling). God bless you and yours, Loopy.

February 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm

4. muse1876

I pray that she is found soon. God bless

February 8, 2013 at 4:58 pm

• Thank you Muse and God bless you as well!

February 8, 2013 at 5:18 pm

5. robind333

Loopy I saw one other thing…A small car light silver or light grey in color with polished rims. So far that’s all I have seen…

February 8, 2013 at 6:06 pm

• Thanks Robin, I have updated the post with a little more information. There is also a link to the FB page that they have set up for information. This is Sherry’s niece by the way.

February 8, 2013 at 6:39 pm

• robind333

ok…but a little confusion, when I look at Candice, she’s to my right NOT her right. It would be to her left from the ways she’s facing…..Just wanted to clear up….

February 8, 2013 at 7:16 pm

• Thanks Robin!

February 8, 2013 at 7:24 pm

6. Reblogged this on PUMABydesign001's Blog.

February 9, 2013 at 6:50 am

7. Thank you, everyone, for the prayers! She has now been considered a missing person (she was considered a runaway prior). Just a correction, she is not my niece but her aunt is the one who put up the Bring Candice Home FB page. Thanks and God bless all of you for your prayers.

February 11, 2013 at 6:25 am

8. Update for all those praying for the safe return of this young woman, she has been found and she is safe, please check Sherry’s post for more information about the situation. God bless!

February 18, 2013 at 11:32 am