Prayer Request from a Friend

A friend of ours here on the blogs, Right Hook,  is asking for prayer for her sister “My sister has been fighting breast cancer for about a year. She responded so well to treatment, and they thought they got it all after surgery. The last couple of months, she’s been having a lot of hip and back pain. She got some new scans today, and was devastated to learn that it is now in her bones, and all through her body. It has become very aggressive, and it is literally eating away at her bones. They are so fragile, the doctors said they could just snap. Her condition is “guarded”, and they are starting radiation tomorrow. This is in God’s hands. I would so appreciate your prayers.”

Please take time to pray for her! This is devastating news for all of them, but we know that our God can work miracles.

Psalm 6

King James Version (KJV)

6 O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?

Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake.

For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.

Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.

Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.

The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.

1. robind333

I’ll be praying for her…what is her first name? What city does she reside in? When I pray it helps me to have this information…Many, many blessings to you…Robin

January 31, 2013 at 2:16 pm

• Her name is Amber and she lives near Indianapolis, thank you Robin and God bless you!

January 31, 2013 at 2:48 pm

• robind333

Your very welcome…I’ll be praying for her…Many, many blessings to you….

January 31, 2013 at 3:44 pm

• robind333

I’m sorry Loopy it should be Isaiah 53:5

January 31, 2013 at 4:16 pm

• Will let her know Robin, the important thing is that we are praying and God is hearing!

January 31, 2013 at 5:20 pm

2. robind333

Write down Psalms 53:5 for her and tell her to recite it over and over and over…it’s empowering and it will help her…many, many blessings to you….Robin

January 31, 2013 at 2:17 pm

3. I will pass it on Robin, thank you again!

January 31, 2013 at 2:48 pm

4. Reblogged this on Citizen Tom and commented:
    This seemed like the best way to end today’s trio of reblogs. When all else fails, we can still pray.

February 1, 2013 at 3:25 am

• Amen my friend, prayer first and last! Thank you for the reblog and God bless you!

February 1, 2013 at 11:41 am

5. Hello Loopyloo! I am sorry to hear the unfortunate news about your friend. I do not know that she can muster up enough strength to release her faith and maintain a positive attitude, so it is essential for families and friends to be positive around her. I know, and I am sure you do too that it is extremely hard to stay positive when you are suffering, but it can be done. The woman with the issue of blood only needs to touch the hem of Jesus’ garment. Therefore, as we pray and believe with her for God’s healing power to root out the scourge of cancer. Will you encourage her to maintain a positive attitude?

February 1, 2013 at 7:32 am

6. Amen and amen Noel! I do not know her personally either, but knowing my blogging friend Right Hook, if she is anything like her sister, she does have great family support and great faith. Thank you my friend and God bless you as well!

February 1, 2013 at 11:44 am

7. Reblogged this on quotes and notes and opinions and commented:
    Please pray for her even if you don’t know her. May God bless you and everyone who prays for this precious woman

February 2, 2013 at 9:09 pm

8. TXS

We will gladly pray in agreement with you for Amber’s rapid and complete recovery from cancer.

February 21, 2013 at 9:09 am

• Thank you and it is greatly appreciated. God bless you!

February 21, 2013 at 11:14 am