Man Haunted by Image of a Newborn Inside a Garbage Bag He Was Handed Outside of Va. Hospital (But There’s a Happy Ending) | Video | TheBlaze.com

Man Haunted by Image of a Newborn Inside a Garbage Bag He Was Handed Outside of Va. Hospital (But There’s a Happy Ending) | Video | TheBlaze.com.

1. Wow..I watched both videos. How wonderful that the baby lived..but one has to wonder, why on earth would the woman have put the baby in a garbage bag, and naked too? You would think someone would be humane enough to wrap the baby in a blanket and at least put it in an “OPEN” duffle bag or something padded with blankets as well if they were too poor to afford a carrier. Or, the woman could have simply wrapped the little one in a blanket and handed the baby boy to someone in the blanket. I sense that she had been on the verge of killing her baby like someone do and at the last minute, changed her mind and tried to do the right thing. That’s my opinion. She had probably put it in the garbage bag with the intention of killing it, originally.

December 5, 2012 at 10:58 pm

• I am glad that God intervened and persuaded her to give the baby to the man, and grateful as well that the man took it. God was moving a lot in this situation!!!!

December 6, 2012 at 2:33 am

• Yep. I agree. I thought to say, but it was after I hit “post” that this is why we should always pray for children daily…it was the prayers of someone somewhere that saved that baby. That’s for sure!

December 6, 2012 at 2:35 am

• Amen and amen!!!!

December 6, 2012 at 2:36 am

• Do u remember the story about the Israeli woman who beat the stuff out of the terrorist in her house? She was asleep, and just happened to wake up? She had four kids..this was jus the other week. She did get cut in the face. Around the same time, the Lord would not let me go to sleep. I was praying fervently for a woman and her children in Israel, and I knew it had to do with a knife and a Muslim Terrorist. I prayed for a while before He let me go to sleep. So you can imagine, when I saw the article, I was blown away! Now, I’m sure God had other people praying too..and I am sure He tries to move many of us to pray..but we’re not always listening. Pray to prevent it..before it happens. I always pray for baby’s and children all over the world… but sometimes, I’ll get an image of something in particular and I’ll pray.

December 6, 2012 at 2:46 am

• God woke me about three am last year with a warning and images of abused children, it was horrific and I spent the rest of the morning in prayer, sobbing. I asked my Pastor the next evening for a special prayer and anointing for the children after another lady from the church also said that God had brought it to her mind. Sometimes the message is overwhelming. That is one of the reasons I post so much pro-life information. Abortion and the killing of innocents is what is going to really bring this country down. I have already read cases of children who are disabled or ill being refused treatment in this country. It has been going on awhile even under Bush and it is going to get worse.

December 6, 2012 at 2:55 am

• I was so upset with God back around Halloween. Did you hear the story about the little 7 year old boy and 5 year old girl who were playing. The mother of the boy (she was babysitting the girl) came in and said, “Drop to your knees and pray because you’re going to see Jesus today!” She stabbed her little boy 100 times as he begged and pleaded and told her he loved her..then she cut his throat. Then she turned to the little girl and stabbed her 50 times and cut her throat. I was angry that God did not move me to pray for this before it happened. That one plagued my thoughts for weeks. Then shortly thereafter there was the incident where a mom put her 2 year old on the ledge to see the wild dogs at a zoo. The kid fell off and, well, you can imagine what happened. Had I been the mom, or was even standing there in view of this, I would have jumped right in there and saved his life without a thought. It was only 16 feet I think.

December 6, 2012 at 3:05 am

• This kind of thing is truly harder for me than the evil in the Middle East, some things you expect, but things like this even when you have heard of it before, just touches you much more.

December 6, 2012 at 3:10 am

• I went to bed crying..I told God I was upset with Him because out of everything, I just could not understand this…why He allows children to suffer. I asked Him where are the angels… and He said to me,

“It is because Satan, for a time, is the god of the world…the flesh..and all flesh is evil and corrupt. I am God over all, but until he is defeated once and for all, he rules the flesh. Even your flesh, Lyn, is filthy and corrupt. Your flesh is subject to the distresses of the world each and every day. This is why your spirit must be hidden in me… All flesh was made from the earth…the flesh will always belong to the earth. Only when you are transformed from the flesh will you be whole. Your flesh will always desire the sinful things as long as you are in it, which is why my children must crucify their flesh daily..because daily will your flesh be part of you until that moment when you are with me. Every human being, from the unborn, to the child, to the adult and the old…saved and unsaved alike…the body will always belong to Satan… but the spirit of those who cry out to me for salvation belongs to me.

“So you see, I weep and mourn for the terrible things even more than you; but the spiritual laws set forth from the time of the fall of man shall go on until it is finished. The flesh will always belong to the Kingdom of hell…because it isn’t as I had made it so long ago.”

It’s harder writing out this conversation than it was hearing it originally. I understood what He said, but it’s hard to say it as He said it to me at that moment..I was so upset. I still did not understand, though, why some are spared and others are not. He said to me, “Because to each one I have given a purpose…even to the aborted and miscarried…a purpose. Sometimes I have allowed it to bring judgment on the abortionist…the increase of the number of those he or she has murdered…other times I send a child who will save the life of another child in the world by its death because I have a purpose for the child who will be saved. You will not understand now, but someday you shall.”

December 6, 2012 at 3:23 am

• God bless you Lyn, hope you have a good night, I am off to bed!

December 6, 2012 at 3:11 am

• God bless u too! Goodnight!

December 6, 2012 at 3:25 am