Downhere – How Many Kings (Slideshow With Lyrics)

Lyrics~
Follow the star to a place unexpected
Would you believe after all weÂ’ve projected
A child in a manger

Lowly and small, the weakest of all
Unlikeliness hero, wrapped in his mothers shawl
Just a child
Is this who weÂ’ve waited for?

Cause how many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?

Bringing our gifts for the newborn savior
All that we have whether costly or meek
Because we believe
Gold for his honor and frankincense for his pleasure
And myrrh for the cross heÂ’ll suffer
Do you believe, is this who weÂ’ve waited for?
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/d/downhere-lyrics/how-many-kings-lyrics.html ]
ItÂ’s who weÂ’ve waited for

How many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only one did that for me

All for me
All for you
All for me
All for you

How many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only one did that for me

All for me
All for you

1. I love this one, loopyloo! Thank you and God bless you!

December 5, 2012 at 1:33 am

• It is one of my favorites as well, God bless you too Debbie!!

December 5, 2012 at 2:15 am

2. Hello,
    I could have been sure 100% it was Keane, if it was on the radio, it is not exactly same, hope you don’t mind this (music of world) but to me music..well when I think music, I think of David making his music..(for others it might have been a waste of time ungodly)

But afterwards, when looking closer, I believe it was his way of interacting with god putting the sound of his soul, that sometime (I don’t mean Keane necessarily) but it is a language in its own, it can even express things that you have no words for.

I’ll put here a song from Keane the most known :

And a piece from Mozart that is like made outside time.. :
    The recording is very poor on this video, but the video is nice..

God Bless You
    Wil.

December 5, 2012 at 9:12 am

• They are both beautiful, thank you my friend and God bless you!!!!! Mozart is one of my favorites although I am not sure I have ever posted any!

December 5, 2012 at 11:47 am

3. Thank You, I’m glad you liked it ! Once I’ve read a book by David Wilkerson.. and I believe it is part true.. I say part because some did take that book like every time there is a electric guitar …ouuu it is bad. I believe D. Wilkerson wanted to warn about music…and he is right to do so.. But it is not the electric guitar that is evil, it is the players who might bring out through their ..lets say bitterness ..and may be also ..lost ness.. and in away trying to bring people into it, sometimes happen that some music..are uneatable sort of speak, (poison) but it has nothing to do with the style or the instruments. I guess it is like in life, things or people are not always what are first site they look like. But placed in a whole and what blossom can say if it is a music from somebody who express his sadness or if it is somebody who want to Bring Sadness to you.

Like Erik Satie a broken hearted man…but that sure can tell what beauty is…you can tell even his pain the expression of his pain, his anger and his wish for better, for repair..life like sand running between fingers..from dust to dust..all He (God) made got an inner beauty, that eye must catch like in an instant..of life..

Sorry Loopyloo I did get.. a flow.. lol.. (good that it is a “old” post)
    Thanks again,
    Wil.

December 6, 2012 at 6:02 pm

4. Indeed, it is not the tool but the user. If we allow God to guide our hands and heart, it will be good, if evil, evil. Therefore we should always turn our hearts and body to God to use the way that He will. God bless you!

December 6, 2012 at 6:11 pm