1. Thank you, loopyloo, for sharing this! God bless you!

November 25, 2012 at 9:45 pm

• You are most welcome Debbie and God bless you as well!

November 25, 2012 at 10:03 pm

2. Some Christians believe that Christ was never In Christmas…

November 26, 2012 at 11:45 am

• Yes, it is something that is debatable on the practice. It is something that I am conflicted on myself, we were never asked to celebrate His birth, so whether people choose to celebrate it or not, is a choice.

November 26, 2012 at 11:52 am

3. Bless you Loopyloo 305! I was afraid that you would have nothing more to do with me after this comment. (Some are that protective of the holiday.) Our family struggled with the question for almost nine years, before we gave it up. What finally motivated us to do so, was the demonic attacks that we noticed, when we had the holiday lights on. When they were on, our kids would start to bicker and fight with each other, and my husband and I would end up doing the same. (This would only happen on December 21-26, during the winter solstice.) One of my kids (who can see into that unseen world,) noticed that some demons came into the room and refused to leave, despite them being cast out in Jesus name. The Holy Spirit told us to turn off the lights, as this was actually welcoming them into our house. When we did, we cast out the spirits of Christmas and this time they left, and the fighting and hard feelings amongst our family stopped. We were able to have a peaceful holiday evening for the first time in the history of our family!

After our family decided to give up the holiday, we got rid of all the Christmas stuff by throwing it out or burning it. As we would touch the items, we found that our hands would burn. as if we had been handling a toxic chemical of some kind. The only thing that would remove this pain, was to anoint them with blessed olive oil. (Cleaning and scrubbing with regular soap and lotions did nothing.) At one point, we even tried wearing gloves to handle the stuff, but the pain would go right through the gloves.

It has taken a while to remove all the Christmas stuff from our home, but we have found that we have had much less demonic attacks upon our family because of this letting go.

So if any of your readers are struggling with this the way we were, (with hard feelings and arguing on those days,) I’d suggest turning off all the holiday lights and casting out the spirits of Christmas in Jesus name to see if it makes a difference!

Thanks again for being so understanding and non-condemning with my comment,
    Shalom in Him,
    C. Dunamis

November 26, 2012 at 11:47 pm

4. Thank you for sharing that testimony my friend, our church does not encourage us to celebrate in any way except helping those in need, and we have a dinner in the early part of Dec. We do also worship with song and praise, but our Pastor leaves it up to us as to whether we do more. We do encourage and uplift our brethren in prayer and with cards. I think that this is something that each person has to decide for himself or herself and that more and more people are beginning to realize that whatever the intent originally was, it has been corrupted. And Satan is the master at corruption. God bless you!

November 27, 2012 at 2:14 am