Completely Screwed (via Conservatives For America)

This is reposted in it’s entirety! Please pass this on and view the video.

Conservatives For America

If this regime stays in power, the nation is finished. Please watch this video, send it to everyone you know. Dan Lungren questions Paul Stockton- Assistant Defense Secretary for Homeland DefenseThe man is in a seniorlevel position of homeland defense, got that?

The Muslim Brotherhood has completely infiltrated the senior levels of DoD, Homeland Security, DoS, communications and culture. (hat tip Mad Jewess)

OT but related: The ‘soldier of allah’ reference on the business card of Major Hasan that they are referring to was a story I broke at Atlas :)

Pamela Geller
Atlas Shrugs

1. theWomanAtTheWell

Hi loopy,
    Hey what’s goin’ on with the videos these days? I’m having trouble with mine too. just wondering if you know. Thanks for the post always good to hear your voice out here in cyberspace. God Bless. -watw

December 19, 2011 at 10:51 pm

• What problem WATW? I haven’t noticed any problem, are they not loading or playing? When I try them out, they seem fine and no one has mentioned having problems.

December 19, 2011 at 11:02 pm

• God bless you my friend, as soon as you let me know, I will see if it can be corrected!

December 19, 2011 at 11:05 pm

2. theWomanAtTheWell

Maybe it’s my computer then. All I see on this side is a solid black square instead of the vid clip. I can’t click on it or anything, you know what though, this kinda stuff happened before and it ended up being my security settings on my pc, blah blah blah that was what hubby said anyway, I’ll have him check it out, thanks for letting me know that it’s just me, lol… God Bless you too Dear, it’s been good to say hello..Merry Christmas-watw

December 19, 2011 at 11:24 pm

• LOL my friend, I hope you get it sorted out, you wouldn’t want to miss the Christmas videos!

December 19, 2011 at 11:42 pm

• Tom,I agree with you. Let him and his staff and our Representatives take a pay cut. Instead they have all had raises this past year. Our Reps auatlaticomly get them each year, and Obama gave his staff a raise as well this year. All this man and Congress knows how to do is spend.

January 16, 2013 at 12:25 pm

3. Pingback: COMPLETELY SCREWED: A IS A? NO, A IS NOT A | Congressman Tom Tancredo