R.I.P Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27….Are all Marines that gave their lives this week for you My Cousin Richard Huggins A Retired Marine Wants you to Take A Moment… (via Taking On A Cause by Patsy McCaw-Yager,Englewood, Fl.)

R.I.P Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27....Are all Marines that gave their lives this week for you My Cousin Richard Huggins A Retired Marine Wants you to Take A Moment... R.I.P Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27….Are all Marines that gave their lives this week for youpictures by Mary McCaw submission facebook Richard I agree and want you to know it is honor knowing you and thankyou for your service and for never forgetting your fellow Marines,.. Pl … Read More

via Taking On A Cause by Patsy McCaw-Yager,Englewood, Fl.

1. joyce

I feel such pain at this tragic and senseless loss of such young lives, Why can’t people live in peace
    My heat goes out to their families.

February 29, 2012 at 5:01 am

• Thank you, someday the time will come when we all do live in peace. God bless!

February 29, 2012 at 11:03 am

2. Seems to me, the behavior that comes with human nature has never been conducive to peace. Nor has the general raptor-prey makeup of the wider reality we inhabit. So I’m not holding my breath until peace breaks out on our planet.

But if we’re stuck with conflict, it’d be nice if something valuable were gained, no? And can anyone identify the gain from Iraq (Bush) or Afghanistan (Obama)? Both have consumed many thousands of lives, if you are honest enough to include the locals Both have wasted enormous amounts of treasure, mostly borrowed and now hanging over the economy like a cloud of poison gas over a crowded playground. Both are less stable than before and both are being drawn toward Iranian influence and Islamic fundamentalism, from what I see. We elect, repeatedly, leaders who waste our lives and wealth plus many times more lives of people whose places we invade. But we keep on electing these folk, so we must approve of it, right?

March 14, 2012 at 10:13 pm

• I believe that you are right on everything except that we approve of it. Our trouble is that so many want to believe in the people that we elect and what they promise us. People believed in the promises of both men, but they are only men and therefore they failed to deliver if that was even their intent. Until we learn to put our promises in God who does not fail, there will be no peace on earth. It is up to us to do the best we can until that time, but there are so many that refuse to see reality that it is hard to make them understand. God bless!

March 15, 2012 at 11:11 am

3. MSgt, USMC, Retired

Of all the names you cited, only Justus Bartlet was a Marine, and you mis-spelled his name. All of them died in 2010, not “last week”. You do a dis-service to these men and our country when you use their names, all killed in Afghanistan, for your own selfish purposes. Google any one of them and read about real heroes, not your kind – and if you are a retired Marine, then I am ashamed of you. MSgt. USMC. Retired.

September 3, 2012 at 10:50 pm

• I am sorry that you feel reminding people of those we lose is a disservice, and frankly I am quite surprised that you would feel that way. Their families do not agree with you and to me that is more important than someone who would deny their recognition. God bless you and you will be in my prayers.

September 7, 2012 at 8:06 pm

4. Reblogged this on YOU DECIDE.

October 19, 2012 at 10:23 pm

• Thank you Anthony and God bless you my friend!

October 19, 2012 at 10:38 pm

• You are welcome and God bless you :)

October 20, 2012 at 2:49 am